BMW Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

Hartge BMW X6 styling pack

 
notlove
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-04-2009

There’s no shortage of tuners offering upgrades for the new BMW X6, an
to add to this specialist BMW tuner Hartge has just unveiled its ne
aerodynamic kit for the sporty crossover. For those of you that hav
seen pictures of the high-performance X6 M and felt underwhelmed by th
crossover’s rather mundane appearance, then Hartge’s latest kit may jus
be one of the best alternatives we've seen to BMW M's own styling.
[image
http://www.motorauthority.com/conten...4-630x360.jpg]
[image
http://www.motorauthority.com/conten...4-950x650.jpg]
[image
http://www.motorauthority.com/conten...4-950x650.jpg]
[image
http://www.motorauthority.com/conten...4-950x650.jpg]
The actual kit itself consists of a number of aerodynamic pieces
including an aggressive front spoiler, a custom rear skirt and sid
sills for both sides of the car. Meanwhile, there are also wheel arc
extensions with air intakes at the front, and wheel arch extensions a
the rear as well. These modifications must be had in conjunction wit
Hartge's stainless steel tail pieces that accommodate four tailpipes
and also include a solid rear diffuser. Other mods available for the X
include carbon-fiber exterior mirror casings and Hartge emblems t
replace the BMW-badges on the bonnet and at the rear.

Overall, the Hartge kit looks much more impressive than the X6 M SUV
although the kit is only designed for the xDrive30d, xDrive35d
xDrive35i and xDrive50i models. We previously admonished a simila
Hartge kit for the X6, but the new pictures taken in the studio settin
really give it an aggressive appearance without appearing too desperat
for attention.


*Source: http://car.ohbabe.info/ver2/?cmd=act:news|newsid:2623


--
notlove
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brewster Fong
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-06-2009
On Jun 4, 9:27 am, notlove <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> There’s no shortage of tuners offering upgrades for the new BMW X6, and
> to add to this specialist BMW tuner Hartge has just unveiled its new
> aerodynamic kit for the sporty crossover. For those of you that have
> seen pictures of the high-performance X6 M and felt underwhelmed by the
> crossover’s rather mundane appearance, then Hartge’s latest kit may just
> be one of the best alternatives we've seen to BMW M's own styling.
> [image:http://www.motorauthority.com/conten..._x6_stylin...]
> [image:http://www.motorauthority.com/conten..._x6_stylin...]
> [image:http://www.motorauthority.com/conten..._x6_stylin...]
> [image:http://www.motorauthority.com/conten..._x6_stylin...]
> The actual kit itself consists of a number of aerodynamic pieces,
> including an aggressive front spoiler, a custom rear skirt and side
> sills for both sides of the car. Meanwhile, there are also wheel arch
> extensions with air intakes at the front, and wheel arch extensions at
> the rear as well. These modifications must be had in conjunction with
> Hartge's stainless steel tail pieces that accommodate four tailpipes,
> and also include a solid rear diffuser. Other mods available for the X6
> include carbon-fiber exterior mirror casings and Hartge emblems to
> replace the BMW-badges on the bonnet and at the rear.
>
> Overall, the Hartge kit looks much more impressive than the X6 M SUV,
> although the kit is only designed for the xDrive30d, xDrive35d,
> xDrive35i and xDrive50i models. We previously admonished a similar
> Hartge kit for the X6, but the new pictures taken in the studio setting
> really give it an aggressive appearance without appearing too desperate
> for attention.
>

My favorite Hartge by far:

http://tinyurl.com/d9xo3r
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John Burns
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2009
A brown paper bag would be a good upgrade for the X6.

> There’s no shortage of tuners offering upgrades for the new BMW X6, and



--
Who needs a life when you've got Unix? :-)
Email: (E-Mail Removed), John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
Need Sun or HP Unix kit? http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/unix.html
www.Strathspey.co.uk - Quality Binoculars at a Sensible price
 
Reply With Quote
 
R. Mark Clayton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2009
Two brown paper bags!

"John Burns" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A brown paper bag would be a good upgrade for the X6.
>
>> There's no shortage of tuners offering upgrades for the new BMW X6, and

>
>
> --
> Who needs a life when you've got Unix? :-)
> Email: (E-Mail Removed), John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
> Web : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
> Need Sun or HP Unix kit? http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/unix.html
> www.Strathspey.co.uk - Quality Binoculars at a Sensible price



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
E30 Hartge H35 295mm brakes with 15" wheels? John Burns BMW 3 Series 5 06-22-2006 02:47 PM
Hartge 6 series william Ako BMW 6 Series 5 10-09-2005 07:57 PM
Questions about Hartge 645 5.1 car. DaLoverhino BMW 6 Series 12 06-17-2005 05:18 PM
[VDS] BMW 320D PACK LUXE - 100000 kms - TOUTES OPTIONS Miloherto BMW 3 Series 0 08-13-2004 11:29 AM
Hartge 325 Dave Nurse BMW 3 Series 2 08-02-2004 02:56 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:12 AM.